This site uses a feature of your browser called a "cookie" to assign your computer a unique "User I.D.". Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. If you are just browsing our site, we will never know who you are even though we assign you a cookie.
This site contains links to other sites. If you use a link to visit the site of another company, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of that company or its site.
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We only grant access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees and service providers so that they can provide or offer products or services to you, process and service your accounts, and administer business. Our company policy requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer our customer, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a customer. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard this personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• From you, on forms, via the Internet, by telephone or otherwise. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, social security number, credit history and other financial information.
• From credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
• From third parties to verify information you have given us.
USES OF SHARED INFORMATION
We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the products and services you have requested.
• To offer you additional products and services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you.
• To comply with reporting and other legal requirements.